As your website consultant, I can be relied upon for input, suggestions, and guidance for all matters related to online and the web. Great for when your goals are ambitious and you want to help ensure success.
When clients hire me as a consultant they gain ongoing access to 20+ years of experience so they can pick my brain and ask me to perform various tasks helpful to their business.
- Wide Range of DisciplinesI can consult on project management, process optimization, SEO, marketing, content development, user interface, user experience, email systems, network system, security, web development and more.
- Mentor and instruct I can also mentor and instruct, you or your team.
What’s the Deliverable For a Website Consultant?
Input, suggestions, and guidance is often the only deliverable with consulting. Sometimes a written roadmap is provided. You can also request my participation in a meeting or group setting. You or your team asks questions, I help get answers. Email, Phone Call, text, Remote Meetings… If technology can positively impact the people, processes or system in your organization, you can turn to me for help.
If you’re looking for an increased edge in today’s competitive business landscape, a consultant and digital strategist like me can help your people, your processes and your systems leverage technology for maximized gains.
- Need to pick a new online tool to meet a business need but you want to stay flexible in terms of data export. I can help.
- Need to know which open source framework would be best for your new web app to help ensure long term access to quality developers. I can help.
- Want to talk about the benefits of SEO vs PPC, and which is right for your needs now. I can help.
- Having second thoughts about investing in a new platform because it might not be relevant to your users needs. I can help.
- Not sure why your new landing page is not converting. I can help
Reviewing expenditures, comparing services, offering suggestions.
Clients hire me to help save money and better allocate resources. Are you paying too much for your SEO team, too much for your servers, too much for your infrastructure? Are you leveraging proprietary closed source code bases when you could be using a free open source alternative? Did you lock yourself into a technology stack that has limited talent to maintain, and as such costs more to hire talent than had you chosen a different stack? These are questions I help clients answer, so they can make very informed choices on how to run their business.
Organizing assets, listing items, and tracking changes.
Clients hire me to keep track and report on many moving pieces important to their business. Often assets like domain names, servers, office locations, paid online tools, targeted SEO keywords, staff contacts, email accounts and many other “things” need tracking. Single Repositories of Truth, easily accessible. I help clients track all sorts of things. Tracking is often done with simple spreadsheets, but can also be done via shared knowledge repositories or intranets.
Other Ideas on how you can lean on me as your Website Consultant
- I give guidance on possible holes in your marketing funnel.
- I examine your branding and help highlight ways to make branding more memorable
- I review your current systems and offer alternatives for either cost savings or enhanced features
- I can be invited to a meeting to simply take part or be available to offer input/insight.
- I can be available to your staff to help make sure they always have a resource they can turn to for help.